Thank you for the opportunity to provide information regarding OFS Solid Waste Services, Inc. Our goal is to provide cost effective and efficient refuse collection services for your residents, while maximizing customer satisfaction and convenience.
OFS is currently servicing over 22,500 residential and commercial customers. We are strongly committed to customer satisfaction resulting in great customer creditability.
Our goal is to strengthen our Subdivision and municipality’s field in which we are experienced from previous ventures.
History of Service
The success of OFS Solid Waste Services is a result supported by a combined 40 years experience in the residential and commercial refuse collection industry. We take great personal pride in providing professional courteous service to all of our residential and commercial customers. Due to our growth, we now offer our community waste disposal service to your area. Our trucks are clearly identified with our name and telephone number, and washed on a daily basis. All OFS drivers are DOT certified and provided with radios for fast response. We provide workman’s compensation, as well as general liability insurance of 1,000,000.
As an independent in the waste hauling industry, we are able to provide personalized service and accountability, something rarely found in large corporations. We work hard to provide the best customer service in our service area, and strive to earn customer satisfaction by being accessible and responsive.
Our Office hours are 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday: however, our phones are monitored seven days a week to ensure the quality of service that we provide for you. We respond promptly to all calls, and our corporate officer inspects the services we provide on a regular basis.
1. Curbside – Unlimited household trash and yard waste produced by the resident, placed at curbside.
2. Household Bulky Waste Collection –. Will be picked up on either day of the regular pick-up day (one bulky item per household). OFS Solid Waste Services will collect and dispose of light appliances, furniture, and other household items (however, we are not permitted by § 609 of the 1990 Clean Air Act Amendment, effective July 1, 1992, to pick up refrigerators, air conditioners, or other items which contain Freon or hazardous materials unless properly tagged with CFC removal.
3. Special Collection Services - For an additional charge negotiated directly between OFS Solid Waste Services and any Resident of the community, OFS Solid Waste Services can collect unusual waste such as construction debris, bricks, concrete, or steel products; however, the residents must call our office and make arrangements prior to service.
4. Holidays Observed – OFS Solid Waste Services observes two holidays per year, Christmas and Thanksgiving Day. All other holidays are on option to the community. There will be no collection on these days. Collection will resume normal pick up on the next scheduled collection day.
5. Meeting Attendance – A representative of OFS Solid Waste Services will attend any community meeting, upon one week’s notice, to answer any questions or address any concerns which you or your residents may have.
Our facility is located in Channelview, Texas. Our services are flexible and may be modified, within reason. Please let us know of any special considerations that will allow us to better service you.
Thank you for this opportunity to introduce OFS Solid Waste. We look forward to discussing your solid waste disposal needs in greater detail.